Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Interview with Romina from Rominesse

Hello Everyone,

Today I am pleased to announce another interview, this time with Romina from Italy and she runs the blog Rominesse.  She blogs about beauty, tight/pantyhose and even shows how she styles them.  I love the tights and pantyhose she wears, and also love how she styles them.  I am very thankful that she agreed to do an interview for this blog!







Here is the interview:


1. How long have you been wearing pantyhose/tights?
I have been wearing tights since i was a Little baby. My mother Always bought me fashionable colors and patterns, i know this thanks to the photos my parents took of me!

2. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round?
I wear them from september to april. Here in Italy it's quite hot and i don't like the feeling of nylon or lycra on skin with humidity. I wear them 3 times a week!

3. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection?
Too many probably. I'm the official blogger of a big company (csp International) and they send me a lot of stuff. I also buy myself if i see something special... I think that i have almost 100 pair of tights, and 50 pairs of kneehighs, stockings and so on.

4. What is your favorite pair that you own?
It's a pair of Black lace tights (you Will see it in a photo) which are comfortable, sexy and easy to match
.
5. What is your go to pair that you wear most often?
Black high coverage tights, warm and cozy, Perfect for every occasion, you can't go wrong with them.

6. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s)?
Maybe if I say oroblu you'll think that it's because I work for them but it's the contrary! I loved their tights, they noticed that and chose me:)

7. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run?
Never. I'm not a prudent person, I don't even bring with me medicines for headaches. And I quite like broken tights!

Do you prefer:
8. Matte or shiny? Opaque forever! I don't like sheer tights... At all.


9. Patterns or Plain hosiery? I love both, I can't decide.


10. Skintone shades or other colors? Colorful is better, skin tones are a bit boring for me. Except from black light coverage.


11. Opaque or sheer?  opaque wins.

12. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? For me it's not a problem that men wear tights or pantyhose, at all... But I will admit that if my boyfriend or brother would wear them, I will not feel very happy... Too strange. It's because we are used to women who wear them. But I'm pretty sure that one day fashion designers will improve something that suits men better.

13. 13. Being that you live in italy. do you notice if women in your area tend to go bare legged or do they wear hosiery?
In my city girls from 15 to 30 hate tights. I don't know why... Maybe they feel more beautiful without them. Many times they say that are not comfortable but I don't trust them one hundred percent... Girls exhibit for boys and they think that boys don't find attractive tights and prefer bare legs. Disappointing! Not true.

14. If someone who knew nothing about pantyhose/tights came to you looking for advice on 5-10 pairs to get, what would you recommend to them? Something for going out, and also something for work. For work I suggest from 20 to 50 deniers black tights. To go out something simple but original, for example dotted or stripped tights.

15. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them? You are choosing the wrong model or brand. I will invite them to try something I love and to spend some more money... Great tights are not cheap!

16.  What do you think are the positives and negatives of wearing pantyhose/tights if any? Positive for feminine look, great shape. Negative to go to bathroom... Girls problems!

17.  What advice do you have for other females on how to style their pantyhose/tights? How do you style them? Respect your style, try to find models that suit you. Or if you are a tomboy don't force yourself to wear lace or dots, try what you like and experiment with them.

18.  How did you get into wearing pantyhose/tights? I have to thank my mother because she has a deep sense of fashion... Much more than me, even now. And I have to thank myself because I understood that they look better with dresses and skirts.

19. Is it common for women to wear pantyhose in Italy, here in the U.S. it is very rare for anyone to wear them?
It's common yes. Almost every job for women requests to wear skirts and dresses. Women wear them. Girls at school wear them... We are the country of tights... Mantova is called "la cittá della calza" which means the city of tights.


Thanks again Romina.  Hope you enjoyed the interview.

2 comments:

  1. hola guapa, he visto el comentario en mi blog, y me encantaría lo de la entrevista. Espero a que me digas algo! gracias :)

    http://www.lecoolbycarol.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola señorita,

      Gracias por lo mucho. ¿Tiene usted un correo electrónico para que yo pudiera enviar algunas preguntas para usted para responder a mi blog medias? Me encantaría que hicieras una entrevista para mi blog.

      Saludos,

      J

      Delete