Sunday, November 16, 2014

This weekends Tights Choices

I have all the pictures I took of the tights I wore this weekend.

The first ones are by Platino, they are 80 denier and they are called the Jennifer.  They were very comfortable to wear and soft as well.  I really like the way they are shiny with the gold and black.   They were about 25 dollars.








The next pair I wore Saturday evening were my Wolford Satin de Luxe tights in black.  They are so soft and smooth, and have a nice shine to them.  I really love them and they are a pleasure to wear.  The only thing is that they run about 67 dollars so they are not cheap.








Today,  I wore my new Wolford Ombre tights I just got.  I really love the pattern, and how they look when they are on the legs!  They are 40 denier, so they are semi-opaque.  They are not the warmest pair I have, but they did help keep my legs warm as they are still 40 denier, plus they just look so good, I will let it slide!  They run about 62 dollars, but I think once in a while it is nice to splurge and get a nice pair of tights/pantyhose.  I was also impressed in how they have a nice shine to them.  I was not expecting that at all.








Until the next update,

J


No comments:

Post a Comment