Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Interview with Elisabet of A Curly Style

Greetings everyone,

It is time for me to post another interview this time with Elisabet of the blog A Curly Style.  She is from Spain, and has a great elegant style!  I love all three outfits, and the first one I feel is very classy and elegant and the way she styles the black hosiery with her outfit is fantastic!  The second one is great since the black tights really go well with the shorts!  I really love the third outfit since the use of the skintone hosiery is very classy, and completes the outfit well!






1. How long have you been wearing pantyhose/tights? Since I was a kid: I've always loved wearing skirts and dresses and pair them with tights. 

2. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round? Hmmm at least twice a week, but it depends on the weather and on my mood. 

3. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection? Around 10, but not sure.

4. What is your favorite pair that you own? Black and long ones, a bit transparent.

5. What is your go to pair that you wear most often? Black and matte ones: they match with everything. 

6. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s)? Calzedonia is my favorite one.

7. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run? Yes, sure! I hate not having one pair when I want to wear them... Specially when I'm planning to go out. 

Do you prefer:

8. Matte or shiny? Matte always.
9. Patterns or Plain hosiery? Plain, more elegant.
10. Skintone shades or other colors? Skintone, black or brown.
11. Opaque or sheer? It depends... but usually opaque.
12. Control Top or Sheer to Waist? Control Top
13. Compression or No Compression? Usually No compression.

14. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and leg wear? 

I'm very classy for tights so I don't really like them being worn by men... Also I'm not very into modern printed tights: I think I would never wear tights with skulls on them.
 15. Being that you live in Spain, do you notice if women in your area tend to go bare legged or do they wear hosiery? On spring-summer we never wear tights, but on winter or during cold day on autumn we always do.

16. If someone who knew nothing about pantyhose/tights came to you looking for advice on 5-10 pairs to get, what would you recommend to them? Something for going out, and also something for work. Always have black and matte tights to wear with short dresses, skirts or shorts, at least two; black but sheer tights to wear them with heels to go out for a more elegant look; skintone tights but not shinny ones; it's important not to wear them with very short dresses/skirts because it can look cheap. Brown and matte tights. And maybe some more funny tights but always classy and elegant.

17. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them? They can be hot and uncomfortable, but just if you don't get your size or you choose a bad brand. I have always worn tights and I don't have any of those problems. Of course, wearing them when it is too warm it's not the best idea ;)

18.  What do you think are the positives and negatives of wearing pantyhose/tights if any? You can wear skirts, shorts and dresses when it's cold and the good ones can make you look thinner and more slender. The negatives ones... if you break them (which is, in most of the cases, very easy) it looks very bad, very sloppy.

19.  What advice do you have for other females on how to style their pantyhose/tights? How do you style them? Very classy, elegant... It's better to  wear it always like that. 



20.  How did you get into wearing pantyhose/tights? Because my mother has always worn them and I got used to wear them when I was a kid. 


I hope everyone enjoyed the post!


J

No comments:

Post a Comment