Saturday, December 6, 2014

Interview with Ines from Direito por linhas Tortas

Hello Everyone,

Today I have another interview with the lovely Ines from the blog  Direito por linhas Tortas.  She is from Portugal and I think she has a great sense of style and really styles her hosiery well with her outfits!  The first outfit I really love since the skintone pantyhose have such nice look on the legs and that shine really completes the outfit in my opinion.




 Here is the Interview


1. How long have you been wearing pantyhose/tights?
I can’t remember! My mother used to dress me tights when I was a baby. So since then I always wear it!
2. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round?
I wear it during the cold months (here in Portugal from October to April)
3. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection?
20 I guess
4. What is your favourite pair that you own?
This is my favourite one
5. What is your go to pair that you wear most often?
This is the one that I wear most often
6. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s)?
I like Calzedonia, Primark and Tezenis.
7. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run?
Sometimes I do that, especially if I go to a party or event.

Do you prefer:
8. Matte or shiny?
Matte
9. Patterns or Plain hosiery?
Most of the time I use plain hosiery
10. Skintone shades or other colors?
It depends but I would say that I use more colors, specialy black.
11. Opaque or sheer?
I can´t choose one because I use both


12. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and legwear?
I think that anyone is free to wear what they like. If there are men who like to wear pantyhose/tights and feel comfortable wearing it, I see no problem in that!

13. Being that you live in Portugal do you notice if women in your area tend to go bare legged or do they wear hosiery?
During fall and winter women wear hosiery but they do not wear it during the summer.

14. What is the proper protocol for wearing hosiery in Portugal?
I think that here in Portugal we don’t have a proper protocol for that. People usually wear hosiery when it’s cold and they can’t go out bare legged.

15. If someone who knew nothing about pantyhose/tights came to you looking for advice on 5-10 pairs to get, what would you recommend to them? Something for going out, and also something for work.
I would probably recommend a skintone pair, an opaque black pair, a sheer black pair, a pattern one and a wool pair since they are very versatile!

16. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them?
So probably you are not wearing the right pair for you!

17.  What do you think are the positives and negatives of wearing pantyhose/tights if any?
Positives: tights keep you warm and comfortable during cold time, and can be a wonderful complement to an outfit.
Negatives: getting a run.

18.  What advice do you have for other females on how to style their pantyhose/tights? How do you style them?
Use it to polish your outfit and don´t be afraid of adding some colour or patterns!



Hope you enjoyed the interview,

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jonathan!
    have a nice day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Ines, and thank you very much for doing the interview!

    ReplyDelete