Sunday, December 21, 2014

Interview with Patrioro from El Armario de Una ShopAddict

 Hello Everyone,

Today I am pleased to announce another interview, this time with the lovely Patrioro from the blog El Armario de Una ShopAddict.  I love her style and was so pleased that she agreed to do an interview.  She sent me a few photos showing how she styles hosiery with her outfits.  I love all of these outfits as they really showcase a wide range of options on how to style hosiery with your outfits.  She styles black tights and also styles skintone shades which is something that I think is important to show as some people might feel skintone shades are outdated and no longer in style.  But from the photos here, I think it is clearly evident at how nice they can really look on the legs.



















1. How long have you been wearing pantyhose/tights? I always wear Pantyhose when i was 14 years old( because before I wear leotards) , tighs only if some shoe is rubbing me
2. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round?when it´s cold or when my legs are so white and then i wear a little broce pantyhose
3. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection? I think 20 more or less
4. What is your favorite pair that you own? black classic
5. What is your go to pair that you wear most often? black opaque
6. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s)? Calzedonia
7. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run? No, I usually forget it

Do you prefer:
8. Matte or shiny? matte
9. Patterns or Plain hosiery?Patterns
10. Skintone shades or other colors? other colors( black)
11. Opaque or sheer? Opaque
12. Control top or Sheer to Waist? Sheer to waist
13. Compression or No Compression? No compression

13. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and legwear?
I find it sexy pantyhose in women but this trend in men I dont like anything.
14. Being that you live in Spain do you notice if women in your area tend to go bare legged or do they wear hosiery?
In my area, It´s very cold and almost all year it is impossible to not wear pantyhose but in south or islands´of the country the weather is better and it is possible to spend more time bare legged.

15. If someone who knew nothing about pantyhose/tights came to you looking for advice on 5-10 pairs to get, what would you recommend to them? Something for going out, and also something for work.
I recomended wear pantyhose all year except in summer when weather is good for look tan in summer
16. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them? 
I'd Tell this person to try several brands as there are some that are itchy, and some that are soft and comfortable.
17.  What do you think are the positives and negatives of wearing pantyhose/tights if any? Makes the shape of the legs more beautiful but something brands are uncomfortable.
18.  What advice do you have for other females on how to style their pantyhose/tights? How do you style them?
some pantyhose can completely change a look and make it more stylish and original, colour and style of dress is very important for choosing the kind of pantyhose you will wear, for elegant look it is better black non opaque and for day to day more opaque is more functional.
19.  How did you get into wearing pantyhose/tights?
my mother bought me my first pair and since then I love wearing them.


Now that you have seen how someone else styles their hosiery, why not show how you style your hosiery.  This is the first link up on this blog where people show how they style hosiery with their outfits.  It will be a weekly link up as it is always nice to see new ways to style hosiery with your outfits!


Hope you enjoyed the post,


J


1 comment:

  1. Another great interview! Thanks for hosting this fab link up! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete