Thursday, December 4, 2014

Interview with Raquel of Siempre unos zapatos negros

Hello again everyone,

Today I am pleased to announce another interview, this time with the lovely Raquel of the blog Siempre unos zapatos negros .  Feel free to check out her blog and see her wonderful outfits and style!  I really love her style and was very thrilled that she agreed to do this interview for my blog!  She was kind enough to send me a number of pictures of herself showing how she styles pantyhose/tights with her outfits.  To be hones I like all the outfits!  I think she does a wonderful job incorporating the pantyhose/tights into her outfits.  In my opinion she has a great variety of pantyhose/tights as there is basic black tights, patterned sheer tights with dots, shiny nude pantyhose, blue and purple tights, and even nude lace pattern tights.  I really love the variety of pantyhose/tights as it provides for so many more possible looks with the outfits by giving the legs a different appearance depending on the hosiery worn. 



















On to the interview:



1. How long have you been wearing pantyhose / tights?
I've been wearing since I was a little girl when my mother put me in dresses, but my guess for adult is from college because in high school I preferred jeans and pants to skirts and dresses.

2. How often do you wear pantyhose / tights and do you wear them all year?
I like to wear them a couple of days a week to switch my looks, and the weekend if I go out partying chances are that I wear; but do not wear all year round, not only when good weather in winter and sometimes in autumn and spring.

3. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection?
The truth is that I could not count them, because I have many pairs of identical transparent and black stockings if they run on me; but the last time I went shopping I returned home with five pairs, lol.

4. What is your favorite pair of your property?
I love the pair of tights with dots and now want ones that have a vertical black line in the back, will be my tights by the end of the year.

5. What is your go to pair you use most often?
In winter the thick black tights, comfortable and great for all occasions, if you do something warmer to wear transparent pantyhose.

6. What is your favorite brand of hosiery (s)?
I do not pay attention to the brands much, I buy at local stores in my neighborhood and my city but Marie Claire has very good hosiery.

7. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case you have a career?
If I'm in a major event, at a wedding, party, but I do no in my day to day life, but it is recommended.

Do you prefer:
8. Matte or glossy?
Matte, glossy is better only for occasions like New Year or Christmas.
9. Patterned or plain hosiery?
Depends on the look, if the outfit is simple, than patterned, if it is a print prefer wearing tights in one color.
10. Skintone tones or other colors?
The black, but also to suit the color of my skin and I think that favors much.
11. opaque or sheer?
Opaque.

12. What are your thoughts on Pantyhose / Tights being used by both men and women? There are even brands like Emilio Cavallini hosiery making stockings for men with barbed wire, and even skulls in them.  Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in stockings and hosiery?
I have not seen many men with tights, but like everything, depends on how they style it, surely if the man has style it will be good.

13. Being who lives in Spain. Do you notice if women in your area tend to go bare legs or do they wear stockings?
In my town it gets pretty cold in winter and tights are almost mandatory, but in summer you can harness the sun and is rare to see a girl with pantyhose.

14. If someone who knew nothing of Pantyhose / Tights came to you for advice about 5-10 pairs to achieve, what do you recommend them? Something to exit, and also some work.
To work a fairly thick but not too fat black stockings (no tights) to go out, transparent medium that enhances the figure.

15. If a person says that they thought were hot pantyhose, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them?
Sometimes it can be somewhat uncomfortable by the material or quality, but if you buy good stockings should not happen. Just in case it is better not wear tights long.

16. What do you think are the positive and negative aspects of using Pantyhose / tights for you?
Positives: They are really feminine and help me to create new and different looks.
Negatives: obviously is more comfortable not to wear, but in winter there is no choice, lol.

17. What advice would you give to other women about how to style her pantyhose / tights? How you style them?
The stockings are very versatile, go with heels, flats and even sports and the same goes for clothes, just one should feel comfortable with your style.

18. How did you get to wear tights / stockings? I guess it's a cultural thing and tradition, simply take and I take all their advantages.


Hope you enjoyed the interview!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment