Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Interview with Rebeca from Un Vestidor Con Ideas

 Hello Everyone,

I have another interview for you today this time with the lovely Rebeca from the blog Un Vestidor Con Ideas. She is from Spain and I really love her style and how she wears hosiery regularly with her outfits as I really think it completes the look!  She was kind enough to send me a few photos of herself as well for the blog post.  I really love the colors in the first outfit, and how she is wearing a nice skintone shade of pantyhose as they really just look amazing and complete the look!  I really love the sheer black dotted pantyhose in the next two so very much!  They are a great compliment to both outfits and I have to say she has done a wonderful job in styling hosiery with her outfits!




1. How long have you been wearing pantyhose/tights?

I've been using averaged 15 years
2. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round?

I only
wear them in autumn and winter

3. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection?

I have many pairs.
4. What is your favorite pair that you own?

I like tights with polka dots.
 
5. What is your go to pair that you wear most often?

Opaque black tights
6. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s)?

Calzedonia

Do you prefer:
7. Matte or shiny? Matte
8. Patterns or Plain hosiery? Hosiery
9. Skintone shades or other colors? Skintone shades
10. Opaque or sheer? Blackout daily and Fine pantyhose for the night


11. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and legwear?

I DO NOT like this new fashion
 
12. Being that you live in Spain do you notice if women in your area tend to go bare legged or do they wear hosiery?


In winter all women wear stockings because it is very cold and you can not go without them

13. If someone who knew nothing about pantyhose/tights came to you looking for advice on 5-10 pairs to get, what would you recommend to them? Something for going out, and also something for work.

To go out, always neat thin pantyhose and for work/daily wear slightly opaque.
 
14. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them?

That the pantyhose/tights are comfortable and very stylish
15.  What do you think are the positives and negatives of wearing pantyhose/tights if any?

Positive, that when it gets cold they keep you warm, but also annoying because you have to be very careful not to ruin them.
 
16. What advice do you have for other females on how to style their pantyhose/tights? How do you style them?

To wear pantyhose is very feminine and elegant.

17.  How did you get into wearing pantyhose/tights?

I started to wear because of the cold. Where I live in winter it's cold and you need to wear them.

Hope you enjoyed the post,

4 comments:

  1. Lovely stylings! I am inspired to try a pair of nude hosiery seeing her pic! :) Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,

    I really think you should give it a try. You may end up really liking the way nude hosiery looks on your legs! I know for me personally I think they make my legs look better, and won't go without them even in the summer time! If you do end up trying some of the european styles I sent you links to, I would love to follow up and see how you like them! Think of nude hosiery as makeup for the legs and it really just enhances the look of the legs making them look nice and smooth. It can also have a nice little shine which I think looks more natural.

    ReplyDelete