Monday, December 15, 2014

Time for some Tights!

Hello Everyone,

I finally am updating my outfit posts from the weekend and showing what hosiery I wore.

The first pair is the Oroblu Diamonds tights which I love!  I wore them on Wednesday, and made sure to wash them so I could wear them again on Saturday.  I love the way they make my legs look and shine so much!  These would be great for the holiday season, or even a special occasion as they make the legs look like a million bucks.  I went to Nordstrom, and got three more pairs which I will be wearing soon and posting photos of on the blog!




Next up is the new Wolford Tilla tights I recently got.  I wore this pair out on Sunday.  I love the pattern so very much as I did not have anything like it before.  I also love they way they look on my legs and love the contrast between the nude and the black!  







 This is the pair I wore this evening, my Trasparenze Australia tights. I love the four different patterns on the legs so very much. 







Have a good one,

J

1 comment:

  1. All great tights! I really like that last pair especially. I watched The Thomas Crown Affair last eve (the version with Steve McQueen and Faye Dunaway). Lots of great style which included fab tights and hosiery. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete