Friday, January 23, 2015

Interview with Agata of Panther Style

Hello Everyone,

Today I am pleased to announce another interview this time with the lovely Agata of the blog Panther Style.  She is from Poland, and I really think she has a great sense of style and really like the fact that she wears tights and hosiery often!  She was kind enough to send me a few photos, and I really love all the outfits with how she styles hosiery with them!  I really love the first one with the bright colored top, tights and shoes!







1. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round?
Tights are an essential part of my style, moreover, I think they are incredibly feminine so I wear them very often.
 
2. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection?
Definitely too much :) 
 
3. What is your favorite pair that you own and pair you wear most often?

I do not have my favorite pair of tights, I like wear openwork black and smooth black, because they are suitable for the most of my styling.

4. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s) and why?
Calzedonia is my favorite brand of tights, because the quality of products this brand is high.
5. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run?
I always have an extra pair of tights with me, even if I go for a jogging.
 
6. How do you like to style your hosiery with your outfits? Any advice for others on how to style them?
I like remarkable solutions, full of colours, patterned tights. First of all we shouldn’t be afraid of experiments, let's play with different colors and different designs. To a simple dress let’s add patterned tights, to red dress lets’ wear yellow ones and to black let’s try striped tights :). Of course it all depends on character of our stylization. There are many original solutions which we are afraid of in our everyday style.
 
7. What are your thoughts on the trend of bare legs that seems to be so widespread?
  I think that naked legs are the best option for hot days. Furthermore naked legs are very practical and they fits to any stylization.

8. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and legwear?
It is important that this type of tights should be consistent with the whole stylization. It would be ridiculous when somebody will disturb the harmony of colours In costume, than the costume will become funny not elegant.

10. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them? 
First of all we should check the tights before we buy them, especially materials of what they are made from. If they would be uncomfortable I advise to sell them or give them to someone, of course if we have this kind of possibility.
  
Hope you enjoyed the post,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment