Monday, January 5, 2015

Interview with Beata of kate&bee

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce another interview this time with the lovely Beata of the blog kate&bee  She is from Poland, and I really think she has a great style.  She sent me these photos showcasing how she styles hosiery with her outfits and I really like them a lot!  I love the combination of red and black in the third outfit, and those booties!  I think the black tights really work well with the outfit!







Here is the interview:


1. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round?
I wear tights very often in the time of spring, autumn and winter. Usually summer is hot in Poland so you don't have to wear tights. Of course if you have some official meetings or occasions then you can wear them :) And if you work in an office. But I'm student now so I don't work yet ;)

2. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection?
That's hard question and I'd have to count, but I must say: a lot of! ;) 

3. What is your favorite pair that you own and pair you wear most often?
I prefer simple black microfiber tights as they go on well with everything :) Sometimes I also buy tights with some designs for parties or going outs but usually they are very thin and it's easy to make hole in them.

4. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s) and why?
Calzedonia. They have good quality tights and leggings which I also wear :)

5. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run?
Almost never ;) Of course I have some spare pairs in my wardrobe but I don't carry them in my bag. Although I think I had spare pair in time of my prom :)

6. How do you like to style your hosiery with your outfits? Any advice for others on how to style them?
Black tights almost always look good with dark or warm clothes. But if you wear delicate dress or something light in the summer it's better to choose clear or natural tights.

7. What are your thoughts on the trend of bare legs that seems to be so widespread?
In the summer, in your free time when you don't have to look elegant- I don't mind :)

8. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and legwear?
I don't mind. If they want to wear them- let them ;) I thought it was more popular for men to wear undepants in the time of the winter ;)

9. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them?
That they must have bought a wrong pair :) There are a lot of materials and designs of tights and everyone can find something for them.



Hope you enjoyed the post,


J

No comments:

Post a Comment