Sunday, January 18, 2015

Interview with Malka of Miss Red Cape

Hi everyone,

I have another interview this time with Malka of the blog Miss Red Cape. She is from Spain and really has quite a great sense of style, and really seems to style hosiery well with her outfits!  I really love the outfit with the red tights as I think they are bold and make a great statement!







1. How long have you been wearing pantyhose/tights? I've been wearing them since I was a child
2. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round? I use them almost every day and during autumm, winter and spring
3. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection? Maybe 50 pairs or more
4. What is your favorite pair that you own? I have several favorites, but I love my wolford ones with polka dots and grating
5. What is your go to pair that you wear most often? The black ones
6. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s)? Calzedonia, Wolford and Massimo Dutti
7. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run? I don't think about those things and I should do it :-)
Do you prefer:
8. Matte or shiny? Matte always
9. Patterns or Plain hosiery? both
10. Skintone shades or other colors? both too
11. Opaque or sheer? opaque
12. Control Top or Sheer to Waist : sheer to waist
13.  Compression or No Compression: I've never tried compression tights
14. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and legwear? I have an open mind but I really think that tights is a feminine product that beautifies our legs. I do not care if men want to wear tights, but I imagine it will be shocking at first.
15. Being that you live in Spain do you notice if women in your area tend to go bare legged or do they wear hosiery?In Spain women wear tights s lot
except during summer
16. If someone who knew nothing about pantyhose/tights came to you looking for advice on 5-10 pairs to get, what would you recommend to them? Something for going out, and also something for work.
Two  in black: opaque and sheer for winter or spring, two in brown: same as black ones, transparent, one of a color that often use the person, one with a pattern grid and one footless, legging type. And you can use it all for work or going out.
17. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them?
Have you tried it?:-)
18.  What do you think are the positives and negatives of wearing pantyhose/tights if any?
I only think positives about wearing pantyhose:they can become the star of a look, get change a single garment in several different outfits, beautify legs, conceal defects, adapt to the personality of each: could  be funny, hippies, sexy, naïf...
19.  What advice do you have for other females on how to style their pantyhose/tights? How do you style them?
Take them as you like 
20.  How did you get into wearing pantyhose/tights? I don't remember myself without them.



Hope you enjoyed the post,

J

3 comments: