Thursday, January 22, 2015

Interview with Sandra of La Quinta Avenida

Hi Everyone,

Today I have another interview with the lovely Sandra of the blog La Quinta Avenida.  She is from Spain and I think she really has a great sense of style.  I really like all of the outfits and how she is able to style hosiery with her outfits.  I really love how she is able to style skintone hosiery with her outfit in the last two photos!  They have a really nice shine to them and I think they really complete the outfit well!





1. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round?
I always use it  on the cold months, from November to February.

2. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection?
Probably about ten pairs

3. What is your favorite pair that you own and pair you wear most often?
My Favorites are black with polka dots of different sizes that I bought this season.   
I almost always use the black in your most classic version.

4. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s) and why?
My favorite firm is Calzedonia because it has a wide variety, a lot of sizes and the value for money is unbeatable

5. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run?
Never I have a couple of spare but it should because I am an expert in breaking stockings

6. How do you like to style your hosiery with your outfits? Any advice for others on how to style them?
My style is basic, simple and practical and I never wear flashy sockings or unusual My advice? buy stockings that we can combine with a lot of looks and styles.

8. What are your thoughts on the trend of bare legs that seems to be so widespread?

 In summer, I understand that to not want to wear stockings and wear a nice tan but, I never understand to the girls when winter wear skirts ​​or dresses without pantyhose. Its so absurd

9. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and legwear?

 I don't like the men with pantyhose/tights


Hope you enjoyed the post!,

Jonathan

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am glad you approve! You are most very welcome! Thanks for participating in the interview!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete