Friday, January 30, 2015

New Cecilia de Rafael Estela Tights

Hi Everyone,  

I finally wore my new Cecilia de Rafael Estela tights, which I got last week in the shade Cobre.  I love the way they look on my legs.  They are 90 denier, and feel very durable and are nice and warm.  They are very soft and comfortable to wear as well, which is always a plus in my book!  Also, they look amazing with the pattern that covers the legs, it is very unique and looks very luxurious!  I honestly can say that I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to adding some cool tights to their wardrobe as I think they would be great for an evening out, or even just during the daytime.  They certain make the legs look like a million bucks!




Hope you enjoyed the post,

Jonathan


PS.  I was informed by someone at Cecilia de Rafael that these tights are reversible!  I think that is so cool, and cannot wait to wear them with the reverse pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment