I am pleased to announce another interview, this time with the lovely Dionne of the Youtube Channel: Legslavish. She is from the U.K. and I think she has a great sense of style and is really able to style the tights well with her outfits! She was kind enough to send me pics of how she styles her tights, and I love all three outfits! I really love the skirt and shoes in outfit number 2 and how well they go with the black tights!
Hi I am Dionne and I am a Legslavish girl who reviews all kinds of leg wear and fashion. I have been with them for a couple of years now and am a big fan of hosiery. It gives me confidence and makes my legs look irresistible.
1. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round?
I wear tights quite often, especially in the autumn and winter months. I do however like to take tights to festivals in the summer as they keep me warm at night and look incredible with outfits.
2. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection?
I have so many I couldn't count them... I think I have a pair for every day of the year.
3. What is your favorite pair that you own and pair you wear most often?
I love the Gatta range, all the different styles and quality of the tights.
4. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s) and why?
There are a number of brands that I love but Gatta steals the vote as they have branched out into clothing.
5. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run?
Not if I am wearing a good quality brand. You wouldn't need any spares.
6. How do you like to style your hosiery with your outfits? Any advice for others on how to style them?
I look at colours and patterns, depending on my mood or where I am going I'll style my outfits accordingly
7. What are your thoughts on the trend of bare legs that seems to be so widespread?
Bare legs look good if you have great legs. If feel hosiery products can help shape and appearance of your legs.
8. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and legwear? Do you have any advice for guys on how to style them?
I think it's great, fashion is for both male and female, in Europe it's really big in the fashion industry that men wear hosiery products. I think if I had any advice for guys, take into account your footwear. A luxury pair of tights would not look good with a pair of tatty trainers. You need to be comfortable and confident in any outfit. If you feel great you will look great.
9. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them?
Maybe try a lower denier? Or try a different brand.
Hope you enjoyed the post,