Sunday, March 29, 2015

Interview with Pepa of The Rubber Doll

Hi Everyone,

I finally am posting another interview this time with the lovely Pepa of the blog:  The Rubber Doll   She is from Romania, and I really thinks she has a great sense of style!  She was kind enough to send me these photos showing how she styles tights with her outfits, and I love them all.  I love the sheer skintone ones she is wearing in the third outfit as they complete the look in my opinion.  I also love the way the black tights in the second outfit shine when the light hits them!





1. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them year round?
I only wear tights when its cold, autumn and winter.

2. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection?
I think right now i have around 10.

3. What is your favorite pair that you own and pair you wear most often?
Black ones

4. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s) and why?
I dont have a favorite brand.

5. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run?
No. Never :)

6. How do you like to style your hosiery with your outfits? Any advice for others on how to style them?
I like to wear them with skirts or dresses. Biker boots or heels.

7. What are your thoughts on the trend of bare legs that seems to be so widespread?
I love bare legs trends. Looks perfect with shorts and boots.

8. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and legwear?
If men love tights they should wear them. I am not agains this. I love the trend.

9. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy and uncomfortable what would you say to them?
Tights are cool and really comfortable.


Hope you enjoyed the post,

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. Loving Pepa's fab stylings! Thanks for dropping by "my place." To answer your inquiry on my latest post, the hosiery was actually knee highs (No Nonsense). I've only recently rediscovered these as a great underneath with pants. Soon it will be warm enough to wear pants without hose, though. :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...thanks for sharing wonderful post :)
    fabulous style pepa.

    See amazing stylish high cuff socks for men & women only on sockodelik.com

    ReplyDelete