Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Platino Products

Hi Everyone,

It has been a long time and I am finally ready to get back into the whole blogging thing by providing quality tights reviews and product recommendations for everyone out there. 

In the upcoming days, I will be doing more reviews and in particular I will be showcasing the Platino lineup seeing as they were so kind enough to send me samples to try and review for my blog!  I am so thrilled and excited to try all of them out, so that will definitely be happening as soon as I get a chance to try all of them out. I will be doing the reviews one by one and trying to get through them as best as I can.

In the Meantime, feel free to check out their website which shows all of their amazing products:  Platino

Thanks Again to everyone at Platino,

I am looking forward to doing the reviews!

Here are a couple of photos of all the pairs of hosiery they sent me to review and share with everyone on my blog and instagram:



Have a great Day,

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment