Monday, October 31, 2016

More Tights to show

Hello Everyone,

Here are a few more photos of the recent tights I have worn, I hope you like them.

The first pair is by Oroblu, and I am not quite sure what the style is called or what denier they are.  I don't have the original packaging as I bought them several years ago.  They do have a very cool and unique pattern which I love!  They are pretty thick and feel pretty durable.

The second pair is by Cecilia de Rafael and I have shown this pair before.  They are Reversible and have an amazing pattern!









Hope you have a good one,

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous tights. And your legs - wowza!!! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda,
      Thanks for checking out my blog! Thanks for the compliment! I love the tights myself and always appreciate compliments on how my legs look in them. Glad you love the blog as well! I will have more cool tights to show soon!

      Delete