Saturday, October 22, 2016

Review of Mura Diadema Tights

Hi Everyone,

Today I am pleased to do a review on a brand I have never tried before, Mura.  They are an Italian brand and the pair I received from Papilio was made in Italy which to me is a good thing as I have found Italian made tights to be great!
The specific pair is the Diadema tights by Mura and the color is Oro.  They look amazing!  I really want to thank Papilio for sending me these tights to review as they look so great on the legs!  They have a gold color to them and an embroidered design effect which I think is stunning!  They are not the smoothest pair of tights that I have tried, but with patterns that is to be expected and this pair is very comfortable to wear and was not itchy in any way!  The Diadema tights are 70 denier so they would be perfect for wearing on the cooler days while adding a nice beautiful pattern to your outfit to really make the legs look amazing.  I think this pair definitely deserves a nice pair of heels as they are just that type of tights where they are elegant and would not look as good with sneakers in my opinion.  I think these would be great for wearing to holiday events, as they are very detailed and the gold in them just really makes them gives them that holiday feel. I would definitely recommend this pair of tights to anyone else looking for a nice patterned pair of tights as they are just that amazing in my opinion.  I am definitely thinking I should look at trying other styles of Mura tights as I was very impressed with this pair.  I would like to add that I always recommend people be careful with their tights regardless of how thick and opaque they are.  this pair has that nice embroidered effect and I would recommend people take care with these tights to keep them lasting as long as possible and looking amazing.  









While Papilio did send me the tights to review the review is still my own.  I just have to thank Papilio for so generously sending me this pair of tights to review along with the Trasparenze tights to review.




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Nancy. Thanks for commenting and the compliment! The tights are very beautiful! I love the embroidered pattern and how elegant they look! I would definitely recommend this pair as they are really amazing looking! I was very impressed to say the least!

      Delete
  2. These are a fabulous way to make a statement with your legs!!
    Gorgeous!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodie,
      Thanks for checking out my blog! I completely agree that these tights are a fabulous way to make a statement with the legs, in fact I am a big believer that there are a many tights out there which can make a great statement as well. Feel free to check back in as I will continue to try new styles and brands, do reviews on them and of course post outfit photos so perhaps others can be inspired to be themselves and dress the way they want.

      Delete
  3. Love these tights XO. Stop by and join the linkup @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2016/10/linkupwithlisa-73-class-of-1986-high.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,
      Thanks for checking out my blog! I am glad you love the tights, so do I! I will be sure to check it out. Feel free to check back in on the blog as I will continue to feature more patterns, do reviews, etc.

      Delete
  4. Such a statement maker! Love those tights and they look fabulous on you!
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Edwige,
    Thanks so much for the compliment and checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are simply gorgeous tights! The pattern is so amazingly intricate. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday, Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for Checking out my blog! I love them very much myself!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

      Delete