Thursday, October 27, 2016

Wolford Paradise Peacock Tights

Hello Everyone,

I finally had the perfect opportunity to wear these Wolford Paradise Peacock tights, and I just love them!! They are 15 denier, and are thus sheer, but have the wild design which seems to be knitted in and it is amazing!  I would say that I was very careful with these tights knowing that they are sheer as I know they are delicate and want them to last as long as possible. To be honest, I try to be as careful as I can with all my tights so they last as long as possible. But today, I think I was a little more careful than I would have been with a pair of opaque tights.  These tights are just my style as they are unique and different which is something that I love when wearing patterned tights!!  These are not from the new collection Wolford has out now, but when I saw these online, I was just in love and had to get them since they are from a few years ago.  Luckily I was able to find this pair that was unopened in the original packaging and am glad they were available in my size as these are just so great!  My presentation was the perfect opportunity to wear these with a nice skirt and heels!




Have a great one,

Jonathan

12 comments:

  1. Those tights are stunning, Johathan
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna,
      Thanks for checking out my blog! Thanks for the nice words! I agree with you, they really are amazing! Feel free to check in on the blog as I plan on continuing to showcase new styles of tights, do reviews, etc.

      Delete
  2. Wow! These are fabulous! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy,
      Thanks for the kind words! I agree that they are a great pair of tights as the pattern is so amazing!
      Thanks, I hope you have a nice weekend also!

      Delete
  3. I am still bare-legged, but am looking forward to the change in season to pull out my tights. These are cool! #TopoftheWorldLinkUp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Antionette,
      Thanks for checking out my blog!
      What? I cannot imagine going bare legged any time of the year! Not with all the great choices out there and even ones made to help keep the legs cool! If you ever have any questions about tights, feel free to ask!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking up to the Ageless Style linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,
      Thanks for hosting!! Sorry I did not comment on the post thanking you. It is much appreciated as I try to get more traffic to the blog and make it useful for people to get good hosiery reviews, see what is out there, etc.

      Delete
  5. Wow! That print is fabulous!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie,
    Thanks for checking out my blog! I am glad you like the tights! I love them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. What a great pair of tights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the linkup! Yes, I think so, they are amazing!!!!

      Delete