Thursday, November 3, 2016

Appearances can be deceiving

Hello Everyone,

I hope your week has been going well and am finally getting around to posting some more tights!

Now by looking at the photos, you would think I am wearing socks over tights, but you would be dead wrong.  This is a pair of Sisi Moda, 60 denier fashion tights.  They also had them with white socks instead of red, but I wanted the red as that is something I don't see as often!  The sock portion seems to be thicker and more opaque than the black portion of the tights, but I was not too worried as they feel pretty durable.  This is my first time trying a pair of tights by the Italian brand Sisi and I was very impressed with this pair!


I decided to wear them with my Danner boots and try something different.






Have a good one,

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. These look great, love the style :) Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! Thanks for hosting the blog hop! I love them myself and was surprised how nice they really look on the legs!

      Delete