Sunday, November 20, 2016

Dorian Gray Toscana Tights

Hello Everyone,

I am doing another review on another pair of Tights by the Spanish manufacturer Dorian Gray as they were kind enough to send me this pair to review.  This style appears to be called Toscana and the color is Gris.  There is no mention on the packaging about the denier but I would guess they are around 50 denier or so.  They don't seem as opaque as the previous pair I reviewed, but I also think that has something to do with the way in which these tights are knitted since they are a different pattern and not a solid opaque tight.  They felt a little bit coarser in texture and were not a silky smooth pair like some of the sheer ones might be, but none the less the pattern looks great on the legs.  One thing I would note is that they are not as thick as I was expecting so in order to get complete coverage of the legs it might be a good idea to layer a plain pair of opaque tights underneath.  







While Dorian Gray did send me these tights to review, the review is still my own.

Hope you enjoyed the post,

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. These are very stylish! I would love to wear these under a solid black dress and give all the attention to the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,
    Thanks so much! I agree! They are very stylish and would be great under a solid black dress!

    ReplyDelete