Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Dorian Gray

Hello Everyone,

Today I am pleased to announce I am doing a review on a brand I have not tried before, Dorian Gray They are based out of Spain and I have wanted to try their products for quite some time.  They were kind enough to send me this pair to review and it appears their products are made in Spain, which is definitely a good thing.
This pair is opaque a good 50-60 denier and are completely opaque and are the color brown.  There is however one big thing that sets these apart from plain brown opaque tights in the fact that they have glittery lurex woven in on the front of the legs of the tights so they have that sparkle and shine when the light hits the lurex!  They do feel very nice to wear and are great for the cooler weather.  I think this pair definitely would hold up well over many wearings and would be great to just add a little bit of shine to an outfit without being too loud!




While Dorian Gray sent me these tights to review, the review is still my own.

Hope you enjoyed the post,

Jonathan

 

7 comments:

  1. Oeh, I like them! I love thicker tights because otherwise it gets so cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh, I like them! I love thicker tights because otherwise it gets so cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! I typically wear only opaque tights during cooler months and thus have a number of patterns and colors to change things up! I am glad you like them, they are very cool and I was pleasantly surprised to see the glitter effect on the front which really sets them apart from plain opaque tights!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look nice and shiny :) Thanks for sharing at the Wednesday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! They are not the shiniest I have, but it is a nice shine, more subtle and unexpected as it is only on the front of the tights where they have the glittery lurex. Something I have not seen before, but think is really great!

      Delete