Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Gabriella Irma Tights

Hello Everyone,

Today I am pleased to do another review on another pair of tights Polish manufacturer Gabriella was kind enough to send me.  This style is called Irma and they appear to be semi-opaque, not quite sure on the denier as it is not stated on the packaging.  Just by the way they look, I would guess they are around 40 denier or so and that would be what I consider to be semi-opaque as this pair is not blackout opaque in which no skin can be seen underneath, but not as sheer as lower denier tights and hosiery.  That being said they have a very interesting and beautiful design which looks like faux stockings almost and they have portions in the design which allow skin or anything underneath to be seen which I think is a cool effect especially if you are like me and have so many unique tight and bright colors.  The first thing that I thought of was to wear a shiny bright purple pair of opaque tights underneath to give a pop of color as I like experimenting with my fashion.  It created an interesting effect which can be seen in the photos.  The design on the tights looks great and I think this pair would go great with shorts, a nice skirt even.  I was careful with them as they are not completely opaque and I did not want to get a run or snag in them.  Even though I layered them over another pair, I did not have any problems with them and they were comfortable to wear.  The design is very beautiful and unique, and I think if someone is looking for a pair of patterned tights to try that are more fun and unique, these would be a good option as they can be worn as is, or even layered like I did.  
Let me know what you think of the layered look.


















While Gabriella did send me the tights to review, the review is still my own.

Hope you enjoyed the post,

Jonathan

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the love color of these! So pretty

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz,
      Thanks for checking out my blog! Thanks for compliment on the tights! Actually it is two pairs, a black patterned pair over a shiny opaque bright purple pair and with the flash the shine on the purple tights really comes through!

      Delete
  2. They look fantastic! I think the shoes go so well with them too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog and for the compliments!

      Delete
  3. Nice look - and the shiny purple tights are super cool - what make are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda,
      Thanks! They are Cecilia de Rafael Uppsala tights and the color is Amatista.

      Delete