Sunday, November 6, 2016

Gabriella Maddy Tights

Hello Everyone,

Today I have another review of a pair of tights that Polish manufacturer Gabriella was kind enough to send me to review for my blog!  I love this pair as they are very interesting and unique!  The color is called Granat and they are a blueish color with black mixed into the pattern!  I looked on the packaging to see what denier they are and could not find anything so I am not quite sure.  They don't feel very sheer and feel more like opaque to me as it is hard to see any of the legs through the tights.  The design is very cool and fun!  I just love them and think they would be great for others to try. They feel like they would be good for cooler days and offering something more exciting and unique.  They are comfortable to wear and were not the smoothest and softest pair of tights I have ever worn, but with patterns, I have learned that this is usually not the case as they require  more work than a plain pair of tights to make and I don't particularly mind if they are not the smoothest pair out there, just so long as they are comfortable and look good on the legs and this pair certainly does!













While Gabriella did send me these tights to review, the review is still my own.

Hope you had a great weekend,

Jonathan

8 comments:

  1. Love those tights friend! and the heels totally caught my attention too!Fabulous! Xo

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edwige,
      Thanks very much!! I also received this style in another color, instead of blue they have a gray shade. I still have to review and try those!

      Delete
  2. Very nice pictures! Beautiful color tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tire of colored tights!
    thanks for linking up with turning heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica,
      Thanks for hosting and for checking out my blog! Me neither, I love bright colors, unique patterns, especially in the cooler months and when it gets warmer out, I love sheer ones that have a nice shine, lots of the time in skintone shades but now I have sheer colored ones in red and purple shades so those are great!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. These tights are nice. I wish I had a pair like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,
      Thanks for hosting! They look very cool! I am glad you like them!

      Delete