Sunday, November 13, 2016

Gabriella Nicky Tights

Hello Everyone,

Today I am posting my review of the Gabriella Nicky Tights in shade Purple that Gabriella was kind enough to send me to review!

They have a diamond pattern with purple and black like argyle.  I can tell you that they seem to be opaque after wearing them, as they don't have the denier on the packaging, I would say they are about a 50 denier or so if I had to take a guess.  They are very comfortable and felt very nice to wear.  I was not too worried about them getting a run or a snag as they appear to be thicker and more durable.  I really love the bright color and the pattern as they really make the legs stand out.  I decided not to wear heels as I did not quite feel like it and just wore my Danner boots with them which I love wearing in this wet fall weather!
I think over all these are a very nice pair of tights as they are european made and they actually look better on the legs than I expected!  I think bright colors and patterns are great for the cooler weather in order to make the outfits more fun and interesting.






While Gabriella, did send me these tights to review, the review is still my own.
I hope you enjoyed the post,

Jonathan
 

4 comments:

  1. awesome tights
    Would love to have you come visit my A Labour of Fashion Link up on thursdays
    http://www.alabouroflife.com/2016/11/a-labour-of-fashion-in-collingwood.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are amazing! I love the color and pattern myself! I will have to try and remember to! Thanks very much!

      Delete
  2. These tights have a really cool pattern! Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I completely agree! Thanks again for hosting!

      Delete