Thursday, December 1, 2016

Comfort4Men Luxury Tights and Linkup with Top of the World Style

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce another review, this time of a brand I have never tried before out of Germany called Comfort4Men They exclusively make tights for men which I think is Amazing!  Even though I wear all types of tights no matter if they are made for men, I think that making tights for men and something that will be practical for them is a big plus!  They have such a selection it is hard to go through it all.  They offer tights with support or without support at the beginning, and then you have choices of Opaque, Luxury, Luxury with Airy Gusset, Transparent and finally Warm.  The lowest denier they have is 17 and the highest appear to be their strong support tights at 140 denier.  The airy gusset appears to be one with mesh in that area to provide air to pass through with more ease, otherwise they are offered with a fly opening which I find to be amazing!  They also have an option of high waist and low waist tights.

The pair I was sent to review are C427M, Luxury tights 60 denier, velvety mutifibre, with low waist and fly opening in the shade Graphit.  This particular style is only offered in black or graphit, however other styles have an array of shades they are offered in so feel free to check it out on their site!
I was sent a size 6 in these and they are so comfortable I would sleep in them!  They are very smooth and provide very great coverage on the legs!  They did a pretty good job on being completely opaque throughout on the legs as some tights will say opaque and then when you put them on they are not completely opaque at the thighs or even when you sit down at the knees.  There was a little bit of stretch in the fabric at the knees when sitting down but still did a great job on being opaque and offering a nice color on the legs.  The color is Graphit which is a nice gray color and one that I don't have many tights in which is very nice!  The waistband is very nice, and of course the the fly is great!  They make their tights in Germany which I think is great as I see all to often people make their tights in places where workers may not be treated as fairly and that is not something I can support.  I noticed that on the website that they describe them as being a matte finish, and while this is true that they are not shiny like other tights, the light hit them and I noticed a slight sheen from that.  I think they would be a durable pair of tights due to the fact that they are 60 denier and they feel like they are good quality.  I really do love them as they are so comfortable and the fabric is very nice and soft.  I would definitely recommend these tights to others and I think it would be worth the time to check out the other styles as I would have to say they are probably just as nice.  I think being that their tights are made for men, it would be great for an extra layer during the winter months, especially when doing outdoor activities like skiing or snowmobiling.  I did not wear these underneath jeans, so I cannot say how well they work with jeans as sometimes tights have the habit of not gliding as well against the jeans depending on the make up of the tights, I would wager that the transparent tights would do really well just because they are sheer and probably silkier.  I should note that while it may be something that I do notice when wearing sheer tights versus more opaque and coarse tights underneath pants or jeans, it does not make them less comfortable to wear.  It is more of my preference and what I have found.  









While Comfort4Men did send me these tights to review, the review is still my own. I want to thank Comfort4Men for kindly sending me these tights to review!

I am pleased this week to be co-hosting the Top of the World Style link up with Nicole from the blog: High Latitude Style  I want to thank her for the opportunity to co-host the linkup!




Now let's party. Everyone of any age and gender is welcome to share their fashion and style posts.
#linkup #fashionlinkup #over40fashion | Top of the World Style linkup party logo | High Latitude Style | http://www.highlatitudestyle.com
  1. Grab the above banner and put it into your sidebar if you like
  2. Please follow your co-host via instagram
  3. Please follow your Host via wordpress, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and/or instagram
  4. Linkup up to four of your fashion/style posts by simply adding your link below
  5. Please be a good sports and visit the posts of at least three of your linkup-fellows, introduce yourself to them to network and to make new friends. If you know them all already, I am sure they still appreciate your stopping by and saying Hi
  6. Please spread the word about the party so you and everyone of us gets more traffic. You can share the word about the party easily by tweeting Join the awesome outfits at the Top of the World Style linkup party.


  Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Jonathan! Not only that there are tights for men, but also that you are co_hosting! Good job dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! Thank you for linking up! Yeah, I really love this pair of tights, they are amazing!

      Delete