Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Virivee Tights from Hungary 2

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to be able to do another review on the brand Virivee from Hungary. I have looked at their website and they have so many amazing tights on there!  The pair I am reviewing today is the Dotted Lines Tights which really look amazing on the legs!  They are 50 denier and provide great coverage on the legs which is always nice!  They felt really nice and soft to wear and felt pretty durable also!   I decided to try and wear the lines on the front and be different this time around!  I really love how they look on the legs and I really think this would be a great pair for anybody whom likes wearing black tights, but wants to have that surprise on the back of the legs or the front depending on how you wear them!  I would definitely recommend them to others as I have not seen anything like them before and I feel the brand makes great quality tights!

Here is How I styled them:











I hope you liked the post and would love to hear your comments about the tights!  I want to thank Virivee again for the amazing tights and my amazing photographer for the fantastic photos as always!

I just wanted to say that while I did receive these tights to review, the review is still my own.

Have a good one,

Jonathan

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm partial to lines on the front :-)
    It looks nice going over the knees, especially when seated, and it's more unexpected. I love soft black pair of tights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks so much! I am glad you like the lines on the front of the legs! I figured I would give it a try as I already dress differently! If you love soft black tights, I can certainly recommend some nice styles!

      Delete
  2. These tights are awesome. I love the studs! You styled them perfectly! So cool! Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete