Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Virivee tights from Hungary

Hello Everyone,

I am so very excited to share a new brand with you that I have not yet tried before!  I was fortunate enough to receive these tights from Virivee out of Hungary.  I can say I have looked at their website and they have amazing and beautiful tights!  I was blown away by all the different styles they offer and they are more unique tights that make a statement which I truly love!  This style is the Gold Feet Mermaid Tights and I love them so very much!  They look like scales on the tights which is so cool and fun!  I did not see on the packaging what the denier is, but they are sheer and I would guess around 15 denier.  I would say that they are delicate just like any other sheer varieties and extra care and caution should be taken when putting them on and while wearing them.  On their website it does say they are 15 denier.  I wore them yesterday and they held up well for the time that I wore them, so I am very pleased.  They feel very nice on the skin and the sheer fabric has a nice sheen to it in the light which I love even more!  They offer different colors for the actual scales that are applied to the tights, so feel free to check out their website for the whole catalog of tights!  They have a reinforced toe which is nice to help protect the area from shoes and toenails causing runs, snags or holes in them. I definitely would recommend them to others, especially since some like wearing sheer tights, skintone colors, even black and these offer that with a fun twist!  I think these would be great for the spring and summer months, even in the winter for special occasions just to make a statement!  There is many possibilities! They also have a shorts section at the top which is sheer and not control top at all which is something I really like as well.  I was not sure if they were meant to be worn with the pattern on the front or the back, so I went with wearing them on the back of the legs and am so amazed at how they looked on my legs!  I might have to see how they look when worn with the scales on the front of the legs as it makes the tights more versatile in my opinion that they can be worn either way!  I really think my legs looked amazing in them!  I really want to thank Virivee for sending me these tights to review!  I also wanted to add that they are hand made in Hungary which I think is so cool since not as many goods seemed to be made by hand any more!

















While I did receive these tights to review, the review is still my own.  I would also like to thank my amazing photographer for the great photos as they turned out so great!  I also want to thank Virivee for sending me these tights!

Have a good one, and please let me know what you think of the tights!

Jonathan

6 comments:

  1. Those tights are so fun! Love the gold scales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I am glad you love them! They are even better than I imagined! I really love them myself!

      Delete
  2. these tights are awesome. I love how you styled them. They would go perfect with my dance dress. So chci.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I think you would love them!! They are great for being subtle with that little surprise of shiny flakes!

      Delete
  3. These tights look great, love this style :) Thanks for stopping by and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love them also! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete