I have another interview this time with the lovely Reichel of the blog Paseando a Miss Reichel. She is from Spain, and I really love her sense of style and outfits! These are the photos she sent me showing how she styles her tights with outfits and I think she does a great job!
1. How long have you been wearing pantyhose/tights?
I’ve been wearing them since I can recall because there were a
basic in my childhood uniform.
2. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights and do you wear them
I think I wear them maybe twice a week during winter and autumn,
even spring if it’s still cold :)
3. How many pairs do you currently have in your collection?
I didnt’t count them but I think maybe 30 pairs. Almost have of
them are black haha
4. What is your favorite pair that you own?
I have one pair that I try to use it only twice a year because
they are really expensive and difficult to find nowadays, a pair of
5. What is your go to pair that you wear most often?
The black ones, for sure. I have the thick ones from calzedonia
that are my uniform during winter haha
6. What is your favorite hosiery brand(s)?
7. Do you keep a spare pair with you in case of getting a run?
I don’t really. My town is small and in the case that happen I
would go home and change them but I don’t usually get a run in the
Do you prefer:
8. Matte or shiny?
Shiny. The matte hosiery remind me of leggings :)
9. Patterns or Plain hosiery?
Plain, except from my plumeti ones.
10. Skintone shades or other colors?
Black is my color but I have also navy blue, grey and burgundy.
11. Opaque or sheer?
Both. When I use OTK boots I prefer sheer and when I wear shoes or
12. Control Top or Sheer to Waist
Also both, it depends on the clothes that I wear that day.
13. Compression or No Compression
Also both :)
14. What are your thoughts about pantyhose/tights being worn by
both men and women? There are even hosiery brands like Emilio
Cavallini which make tights for men with barbed wire, and even skulls
on them. Also French hosiery manufacturer Gerbe, made some with a fly
opening. What are your thoughts on this new trend in tights and
I think that are something that is really common and I am totally
fan of them. It’s comfortable and protects from cold so I encourage
everyone to wear them.
15. Being that you live in Spain do you notice if women in your
area tend to go bare legged or do they wear hosiery?
In Spain is really rare go bare legged if it’s cold, I think is
often to use them. I traveled to England last year during winter and
I was so shocked to see some girls wearing skirts without tights when
it’s only 4 or 5 degrees outside.
16. If someone who knew nothing about pantyhose/tights came to
you looking for advice on 5-10 pairs to get, what would you recommend
to them? Something for going out, and also something for work.
I would recommend black ones. Classy and elegant. If you want to
make a difference try getting some opaques and some sheers, so you
don’t seem that you’re wearing everyday the same.
17. If a person said that they thought pantyhose were hot, itchy
and uncomfortable what would you say to them?
This person must change brand. Nowadays they are really
comfortable and there is a lot of variety.
18. What do you think are the positives and negatives of wearing
pantyhose/tights if any?
It’s positive because they protect you from the cold and of
course, they stylized your legs, you look more tall and well shaped.
The negative point comes to wear them, the color ones can be
really difficult to style them and be elegant, and if you wore black
ones everyday you can feels wearing the same day after day.
19. What advice do you have for other females on how to style
their pantyhose/tights? How do you style them?
A beautiful dress, black tights and heels, simple and elegant. Or
with a beautiful skirt :)
20. How did you get into wearing pantyhose/tights?
Like I said in the first question I really knew their advantages
while I was a child and I must wear them for the uniform, since then,
I love them!
Hope you enjoyed the post,